As spoken, I hereby furnish the available vacancies in my Company and hope that through you I could get in locals to fill up the positions.
Prefer staying in the West
5 day work week ( 8.30am to 6.00pm)
Please keep Company name confidential.
Please email all resumes to : email@example.com
1) Accountant –
- Handle full set of accounts and GST returns
- Ensure compliance with current accounting standards
- Prepare monthly and year end statutory financial statement
- Able to liaise and communicate with Auditors, bankers etc
- Review of corporate tax computation
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA
- Min. 2 years of working experience
- Strong analytical mind, meticulous and a team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP B1 will be an added advantage
2) Marketing Executive –
- Responsible for maintaining current sources and generating new sources of scrap metals from the local market
- Maintain good business contacts and favorable relations with current customers (scrap dealers and industrial suppliers)
- Gather appropriate information about the local market for scrap metals concerning cost trends and availability of supply.
- Assist in developing strategic plans for new business such as different sources of scrap metals
- Visit customer sites; perform customer service activities, inspects materials, prepare quotations etc
- Prepare necessary paperwork, prices loads, monitors tonnages, prepares correspondence, and pricing
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Strong cold calling skills
- Strong follow-up skills
- Possess strong personality
- Excellent oral communication skills. Able to communicate at all levels of the organization verbally and written
- Possess own transport
- Candidate must possess at least a Nitec in Business Administration/Customer Service/Diploma in sales or marketing or the equivalent in related work experience
- Demonstrate buying experience in scrap recycling or metal related industry
- Minimum 2 years of new business development sales experience required
- Base salary and high commission.
3) HR Assistant –
- Provide administrative support to HR team
- Assist in Payroll administration
- Assist in Training & Development schedules & keep records up to date
- Any other duties assigned
- Min. ‘O’ level & above
- Proficient in MS office
- Must be able to converse in English & Mandarin to liaise with workers
- Positive attitude & willing to learn
4) Electrical Technician –
- Perform pre-planned and reactive maintenance tasks on a range of electro-mechanical equipment including motors, valves, rotating plant, pumps, switchgear, variable speed drives, conveyor systems and PLCs.
- Assist during major maintenance periods (shut downs, outages etc) when required to ensure maximum plant availability and efficiency.
- Assist Plant Engineer in diagnosing faults and assist/suggest in equipment upgrades.
- Assist Plant Engineer in maintaining accurate maintenance records of Waste wood to energy plant system equipment.
- Work within the Company health, safety/environmental processes and procedures at all times.
- A recognised engineering certificate ITE/Diploma in electrical engineering discipline or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience working in the Operation & maintenance team in a heavy process environment such as a power station, Waste to Energy plant, chemical plant or paper mill.
- A flexible approach to working patterns
- Willing to work in extended hours, weekends and public holidays as and when required
5) Plant & Machinery (Mechanical) Engineer -
- Responsible for plant start-up, operations and maintenance;
- Provide effective and timely engineering solution for the plant / equipment troubleshooting and failure root cause analysis;
- Coordinate all plant-level operations, including production, procurement, housekeeping, quality, safety and training;
- Oversee operations, repair and maintenance works; resolve the operational and M&E matters;
- Provide effective engineering expertise for metal shredder and biomass boiler;
- Design and manage predictive & preventive maintenance system;
- Seek continuous process improvement, increase in productivity, cost-reduction initiatives.
- Candidates must possess at least a Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- 2 – 4 year experience in power plant engineering industry;
- Experience in boiler, turbine plant, wood processing and metal working industry are an added advantage;
- Sound technical knowledge of electrical, hydraulic and PLC systems;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; excellent spoken and written skills (English);
- Able to multi-task, good team player, highly responsible, meticulous, independent and fast learner;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
6) Excavator Operator (Magnet /Grapple type)–
Job scope: Process scrap metals & woods
- Must have Hydraulic Operation certificate
- At least 2 year experiences
- 6 day work week
- Must be able to work overtime
Once again, appreciate your help =)
Theresa Yeo | Manager, HR & Admin
Number of View: 446