Thursday September 21st 2017

Business schemes by brothers who are Datuks cause millions in losses

Hi Gilbert

The Fan brothers started off as associates in Sunshine Empire with James Phang Wah as their mentor.

Following the collapse of Sunshine Empire due to the investigation by CAD (Corporate Affairs Department), the brothers went on to start their own business schemes replicating what they have learnt from Sunshine Empire.

The various businesses under their belt include Global Business Club, Cuffz Holdings, CH Assets, IOC, APG Reit, Baypoint, Excelsior Capital Finance, Islandia, Royalty Mall, IVAI wine, International Entrepreneurship Programme, and countless of many other names

Using big events, prestigious locations, branded goods and the promise of financial freedom, the brothers were able to draw a large number of followers.

They mainly targeted the young and naïve who were at an impressionable age.

Through these followers of theirs, they were able to get them to convince their parents to put in large sums of money to fund their business schemes. I was one of the young and naïve that were drawn to their grandeur promises of financial freedom.

I was approached by a friend who had joined for a few weeks. This was during the period when they were aggressively pushing the project Excelsior Capital Finance. The project as explained to me was the brainchild of the brothers who had a team of traders from Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) that were actively trading silver.

The most commonly heard quote during that time was “Warren Buffett and many other billionaires owned a large stockpile of silver and if they were heavily invested in it, you can’t go wrong with this investment”.

At that time, my thought was what could ever go wrong with this project since there were many testimonials of large profits being made given by people that have invested large sums of money in the project.

I decided that I wanted a piece of the action too. The decision was made without meeting the group of traders that they claimed they had.

I was attracted to the fact that my peers who were in their early 20s staying in The Sail which was an expensive and exclusive location at that time and they frequently threw parties at clubs and KTVs.

Business trips around the region was also something that I commonly heard about. Eventually, reality hit when these people stopped returning my calls when profit was due.

That was the time when I started to look around the web to see if I could find any information about these schemes.

Eventually, I stumbled upon a thread in HardWareZone which had many people talking about their experiences with the company.

Their various business schemes mainly involved fund collection from the general public whereby they promise a significant return. These various schemes have resulted in millions of dollars in losses that were borne by many members of the public to the extent of some even losing their home. An example could be seen in pictures that follow.

While these things were happening, the brothers continued to live in the lap of luxury and came up with more business schemes.

Many friends whom I told my story to asked me to tell my story to the public in order to prevent more victims. Throughout these years, whenever someone said anything bad about the brothers, the blame would be pushed to their agents and the person would face unintended consequences. One example could be seen in the picture below.

I definitely do not want young punks to threaten my family which is why I did not dare to come forward. However, as I heard more and more stories of victims losing a substantial sum to the point that some had to move out of their family home, I could not take it anymore and I just want this to act as a cautionary tale to everyone out there.

From what I have gathered so far, the brothers are currently under investigation by CAD and have been considered a flight risk resulting in their passports being confiscated. In spite of the CAD case, they are still coming up with a new business scheme which involves honey and online to offline platforms.

From an ex investor

Editor’s note: if you are a victim of the alledged investment scam, please write to us at gilbert@transitioning.org or goh_gilbert@yahoo.com.  We will also help you get in touch with a reporter who is researching for the story. Let justice prevails…

9 Responses to “Business schemes by brothers who are Datuks cause millions in losses”

1. Texas says:

Greed … like the current regime … is good !!!

Why can’t the idiot create an account to “personally” invest themselves rather than others invest for you !!!

What a real sucker !!!

2. Victim says:

My friends and I were victims as well. And there were nothing much we could do. We filed a case at tribunal court, met the agent who sold to us etc and only got back partial amount of what we invested. And as expected, the agent came up with all kinds of stories and it’s disappointing people could lie through their teeths and cheat people they knew.

3. Victim says:

I was one of the victim.

They have the guts to tell you about success, financial freedom, wealth.
    Constantly giving out training to wash others mind.
    They even got their salesman to go different kind of charity organization to do charity and they must wear (International Entrepreneurships Platform/Programme) IEP Polo Tee Shirt!

They are constantly going to those luxurious events to rub shoulder with those riches and show off that they are doing well because they are rubbing shoulder with those people.

They are constantly rubbing shoulder with those china businessman, group and organization because they want to get those china people to invest in their business.

We shall not forget, they are using International Entrepreneurships Platform/Programme as a good looking business but it’s an empty shell to con many people money into their investment scheme or project.

What a real sucker!

Here are the scammer list of names who are control by Bryannz Fan (New name: Brian Fan) and Ray Fan (New name: Raysian or Rayian Fan)

1. Jordan Kang Jun Hua
    2. Siti Naqiah
    3. Edmund (www.facebook.com/edmundifferent.sense) / Instagram: edmund_different_scene
    4. Jad (Instagram: jaddddie)
    5. Wong Kang Min aka KM Wong
    6. Ei Thandar @ Coral
    7. Susan Shu Zhen
    8. Alwin (Contact no: 81328765)
    9. Boe Joe Elm
    18. Zack Ho Xuan Yi
    19. Choong You Xiang
    20. Walter Tay
    21. Valerie Tang aka MsCocoSan
    22. Shi Ning
    23. Adam Tan Hong Han
    24. Ryman Chua (scammer who going different association to rub shoulder with real business owner when he is trying to scam them and bring them to bryannz fan)
    25. ilhammi Tan
    26. Crystal Koh
    27. Edwin Tay
    28. Alex Lee Mong Yang
    29. Lenon
    30. Melissa Er
    31. Lucia Lim
    32. Rachel Dominique Ng
    33. Brighid Lim (wearing rolex and diamond ring to show off how rich he is)
    34. Matthias Fong Guo Wei aka MK Fong
    35. Matthew Fong
    36. Choo Kae Kay
    37. Lenon Goh (army regular doing scam)
    38. Kelvin Soh

4. Michael Liu says:

Victim, I have sound you out on hardwarezone and make a firm stand that I am not involved. If you insist on public defaming and accusation, prepare to hear from the police.

• xyz says:

Haha you should have thought about it before acting like salesman & asking other people to sign up. Have you donated any of your ill-gotten gains (all so-called gains/profits are from Ponzi scheme) and referral bonuses to charity??!? Karma bites. You don’t want to get cancer next time, or your family to also get cancer.

5. Xatu says:

Don’t believe what you see. The above screenshot is the Facebook of Gabriel Wong, an ex follower(or current follower I’m not sure?) of The Fan brothers. He claims to do legit business now but he’s still out there recruiting people doing his online marketing shit.

Many people I know have fallen out with him and all claim that Gabriel is not truthful in his words. Eat people money and say “it’s god’s will” that this happen.

The Fan brothers may not take responsibility for their actions but Gabriel is no saint either. You have been warned guys.

6. Edward Tan says:

Now with the rising negative news about them, they have changed their game and moved into the business of “entrepreneurship motivation and creation”, aka 300% Positive.

Its now branched into different arms: IEP (International Entrepreneurship Program), ICS Rewards, Eurocuffz and Imagine Talents.

Hashtags to look out for: ICS100K, 300positive, 9digitbusiness, icshype.

The main scammers to look out for (as they are still active) are :

1. Jordan Kang Jun Hua
    2. ilhammi Tan
    3. Augustine Tan
    4. Xenedict Heng
    5. Melvin Sim
    6. Adam Tan Hong Han
    7. Selva Kumar
    8.Edwin Tay
    9.Paul Lin
    10. Rachel Dominique Ng (and her boyfriend too)
    11. Brighid Lim
    12. Matthias Fong Guo Wei aka MK Fong
    13. Alwin Koh

This list is not exhaustive as there are still more of them out there that i do not know.
    If you see your friends inside any of their photos, reach out to them and get them out before they are in too deep. The least we can do is spread awareness about their new schemes.

7. t cheng says:

i was scammed by them. did anyone get back their money? please spread these scammers’ names around to facebook and everywhere so people will be informed of their misdoings.