*SunGard is a FinTech company which has questionable HR practice.
1. The senior management are all French origin and the middle layer made up of FT Indians. No Chinese or Singaporean in professional or management level.
2. The few Singaporeans or Chinese are relegated to support or admin role.
3. They have recently decided to offshore support function to India and eliminated around 10+ jobs that was previously part of the graduate training program.
4. Before I was let go, the company refused to release me from my non-compete clause and HR and threatened to pursue legal actions against me if I ever work for a FinTech firm again. My supervisor even overloaded me with work in the final few weeks and threatened to bad mouth me if I don’t finish them.
5. I am just a junior application support staff, hired as part of your graduate program, let off due to restructuring and now you are disallowing me to find a job in the area which I am trained at?
I will not recommend any Singaporeans or Chinese to work at the company.
I also hope the brokers, which I think SunGard does a large part of business with, realize what they are doing when they give business to this company.
You are funding the lifestyle and retirement of the foreigners, strengthening their stranglehold on your technology and allow them to continue to look down on your operation people.
Stay away from SunGard
Editor’s note: This note is retrieved from a comment posted here.