Editor’s note: Due to unforeseen circumstances, this event will be shelved to another date – please look out for further announcement on this site.
Transitioning will be organising a public forum to discuss the contentious foreign and local labour issues which has currently takes centre stage in our country’s socio-political arena.
The massive foreign labour influx has not only affects employment opportunities for our own local people here but has also cause alot of controversy especially with regard to the foreign citizen conversion national programme meant for population growth.
The forum is entitled:-
Foreign labour and other possible solutions
The forum details are as follows:
Date/Time: 29 Sep (Sat) 2012 from 2.30pm to 5pm
Place: National Volunteer and Philanthrophy Centre #04-88 The Central shopping mall Clarke Quay Eu Tong Sen Road S(059817)
Number of available seats; 40 only and first come first served basis
Distinguished panel of speakers:
1. Mr Patrick Cheo – CEO of Adam Khoo Learning Technologies Group
2. Mr Kumaran Pillai – Chief Editor TOC
3. Mr Wei Chan – F & B business owner
4. Mr Jolovan Wham – Executive Director of Humanitarian Organisation for Migration Economics (HOME)
5. Mr Leong Sze Hian – financial wizard and writer for TOC
Please register early to avoid disappointment.
The event is free of charge.
Transitioning – unemployment support services
Number of View: 1143