Adam Khoo Learning Technologies Group, a local company which specialises in motivational and educational enhancement programmes, invites suitable candidates to apply for position of Accounts Assistant.
The candidate needs to have a few years of accounting experience and be able to work independently:-
Accounts Assistant Job Description
To be part of the team responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate Accounting function.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To receive and process all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
- Verify calculations and input codes in to the Accounts system in an accurate manner.
- To maintain and reconcile the Direct Debit mandates.
- To deal with daily transactions for the petty cash and ensure that reconcilliations are completed on a weekly basis.
- To ensure all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare cheques for payment.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Previous experience in an Accounts office.
- Strong Microsoft and Excel skills
- Good organisation and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.