How are you doing? We’re a small company and have the following junior post, see if can help up transitioning.org
members. My priority goes to single parents, thanks.
Business Development Executive
- Proactively approach and penetrate new business accounts, including but not limited to cold calling, door to door sales, networking to identify new opportunities and business.
- Acquire new customers.
- Vertical market focus.
- Develop and grow business with existing clients.
- Develop the Leisure and Corporate market.
- Existing relationship with convention/exhibition companies are essential for this role.
- Keep abreast with industry trends, news and best practices to increase efficiency, improve service and optimize revenue.
- Assist and complement in marketing campaigns/programmes/initiatives.
- Match corporate clients to the preferred hotels and vice versa.
- 3 – 5 years proven record in sales and business development in the travel and hotel industry.
- Excellent presentation, inter-personals and PR skills.
- Sound operational knowledge in travel and hotel industry.
- Familiar with SEO, Goodgle AdWords and other online marketing and strategy.
- Active with social marketings, such as blog, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and so forth.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Polytechnic Graduate in any commerce/business discipline, or hotel management.
The successful applicant
As the ideal candidate, you have previous experience selling within the hotel and travel industry. You will be a self starter with a high level of energy & responsibility and will enjoy the challenge of developing and growing your own accounts. You show initiative and are able to strategise and problem solve. Key skills you will possess include:
- Excellent presentation and inter-personals skills.
- Strong sales and business development with influencing ability.
- Very good oral and written communication in English and Mandarin.
- Independent, confident, responsible, drive, passion and enthusiasm.
- An excellent sales track record.
- You are trusted, result oriented, excellent time management and client relationship management.
- Strong passion for hotel and travel industry.
Editor’s Note: If you are interested in the above mentioned vacancy, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org providing your resume and expected salary. Good luck!