- Married woman struggling with husband’s debts and wanted to jump off building with kids
- 25-year-old fresh NUS graduate lands helpdesk engineer position with $2300 salary
- 32-year-old chemist settled work dispute with employer at labour court
- Depressed lady PMET asked to leave after taking 4-day MC and not paid her commissions by Indian company
- $7.50/hour pay for 51-year-old office manager job in a recruitment agency
- Contract jobs for Singaporeans, permanent jobs for foreigners!
- Singaporean breadwinner contract not renewed by Japanese supervisor at DHL and replaced by a Malaysian
- Labour Day Protest – Protect the Singaporean Workers
- Appeal for waiver of $76,000 bond payment for failing teaching course from Minister of education Mr Heng Swee Kiat
- Father fighting against daughter’s $76,000 bond debt to MOE for failing teaching course
25-year-old fresh NUS graduate lands helpdesk »
Hi, I am...
Appeal for waiver of $76,000 bond payment for »
To: Mr Heng...