- Local PMET thinking of suicide due to $16,800 amount owed for WSQ bond disruption
- Letter of appeal to Prime Minister’s Office for the job security of SIA pilots
- Lady PMET frustrated over owed salary to agency for failure to complete four months of contract work
- Singaporean Malay PMET feeling desperate due to unpaid salary one month after serving notice
- Formal public retraction and apology letter issued by Gilbert Ong to Eurohaus Pte Ltd
- Singaporean PMET with PhD in physics lost her job and had a mental breakdown
- 33-year-old master degree holder unfairly dismissed and feeling desperate
- Inside story of a former recruitor – turnover is high and work culture horrible
- Singaporean PMET wth foreign spouse owed $10,000 in salary arrears by friend’s company
- Local PMET pissed off with public listed company Epicentre Asia for salary delay after resignation
Local PMET thinking of suicide due to $16,800 »
Dear Mr Teo...
Letter of appeal to Prime Minister’s Office »
Formal public retraction and apology letter »
This is a...
Inside story of a former recruitor – »