- IT professional out of work for 6 months and recently found work with new local job portal
- 51-year-old PMET lost his job as hiring manager and reflecting on the age-bias hiring criterion
- 65-year-old PME struggles on $500/month CPF withdrawal and looking for work opportunities
- Singaporean PMET unfairly dismissed by Filipino superior and has to leave within 1/2 hour
- 50-year-old graduate PME unemployed for 15 months and feeling ashamed
- Is SIA practising Singaporean-first policy in their pilot hiring criterion?
- Malay woman terminated by Alatas Singapore after working for 3 weeks due to pregnancy
- Insufficient employment protection for local commercial pilots?
- Local PMET thinking of suicide due to $16,800 amount owed for WSQ bond disruption
- Letter of appeal to Prime Minister’s Office for the job security of SIA pilots
65-year-old PME struggles on $500/month CPF »
Malay woman terminated by Alatas Singapore after »
Dear Sir /...
Insufficient employment protection for local »
My heart sank...
Local PMET thinking of suicide due to $16,800 »
Dear Mr Teo...