Thursday July 31st 2014

521 Singapore Jobs Available Only For The Filipinos (workabroad.ph)

Singapore (521 Jobs)

Field (Above-Ground) Engineer
2 vacancies
Mar 31, 10 Singapore, Singapore
  Field (Tunnel) Engineer
2 vacancies
Mar 31, 10 Singapore, Singapore
JEDEGAL INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES, INCORPORATED Food And Beverage Executive
Mar 31, 10 Singapore
JEDEGAL INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES, INCORPORATED GUEST RELATION OFFICER
6 vacancies
Mar 31, 10 Singapore
JEDEGAL INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES, INCORPORATED Laundry Supervisor
Mar 31, 10 …, Singapore
  Optometrist
Mar 31, 10 Singapore, Singapore
10.
  Piping Planning Engineer
Mar 31, 10 Singapore, Singapore

129 Responses to “521 Singapore Jobs Available Only For The Filipinos (workabroad.ph)”

1. oh,, common! says:

please respect each other.

2. reden urcia says:

please sent me info. if warehouse men/ storekeeper

3. Elfred says:

If I change my citizenship to being a Filipino, would it be easier for me to find a job in Singapore? I was born a Singaporean btw, must be due to bad Karma in past lives.

• Dennis says:

Elfred, its not bad karma, its just being unlucky la. The market is driven by 2 factors, your skill vs your cost. Skill is as good as what the company is willing to pay and what you are willing to work for. Maybe Singaporeans are not up for the competition. They can be a sore looser sometimes. Too bad.

4. Sal says:

The more the merrier…and stronger.

5. jam says:

hi……its good to hear that ,,,,do u have any work for us ,,,im a ladylifeguard and i teach swimming and water aerobics,,,,thanks keep up the good work

6. hanifa says:

i need job with good package . I am a banker with two and half experience in icici bank in operations.

7. Claire says:

That’s good,do you have f&b jobs,I have work experience in Singapore, I really need a job soon as possible.thank you

8. Thine says:

Is there any office assistant or clerk position at my age of 31..Im really in needed pls give me a reply pls.tnx

9. Angie says:

hi mam/sir, thanks for this website it helps me a lot to find a work,Im ANGIE D. BAN-HAN 23 years old a single lady,and a Filipino citizen,im lucky to have a work if ever,I experienced 2 years in teachingin a private school(SAINT WILLIAM’S ACADEMY) here in Philippines,i am willing to have a work in other country that is related to my field also willing to work like office work and tutor.If my application merits an interview for a position or another in your office. I am very much willing to come.
    You can reach me on my mobile number:09362565226.
    Thank you so much and Godbless!