How do employers dismiss an employee these days?
- Employers Still Discriminating Against Older Workers
- To Counteract Job Search Blues, Volunteer (New York Times 10 Sep)
- Eight Tips For Living While Unemployed
- Resiliency Skills for Handling Emotional Side of Job Loss and Job Search (Resiliency Center)
- 7 Ways To Come out of Prolonged Unemployment
- 7 Major Traumas of Unemployment
- 7 Ways To Move Out Of Depression For The Unemployed
- Upgrading Out of Unemployment – Is It Possible?
- Worrying about a job can damage health more than loss (Reuters 31 Aug)
- Should you grab any job that comes along?
Found in section: Emotional Support
Tags: age, cleaner, colleague, compensation, counselling, Education, employment, executive, experience, foreigner, interview, Jobs Available, lonely, loss, resignation, resume, retrenchment, sack, salary, senior, superior, support, WDA, work, worker, workfare, workplace